Allergen Menu for the Week:
Here at SET Felix Primary School we believe that healthy eating plays a vital role in the successful education of our children.
School meals are cooked fresh on site each day and include a mid morning snack and hot meals.
Lunch menus run on a two week cycle, each day includes a hot meat and vegetarian option, Jacket potatoes and deli bar.
Please note that the daily cost of snack and lunch remains at £2.55.
Children may bring a packed lunch. Lunches should be packed in a named plastic container and should not contain nuts or products that contain nuts, fizzy drinks or sweets.
Eating together is an important part of the school day. We are lucky in having excellent meals cooked by a caring and hardworking staff. It is extremely helpful to us if the children come to school able to handle cutlery correctly. We also stress the importance of good manners, so that lunchtime is pleasant and relaxing for both children and staff.
Apply for free school meals
Your child will get free school meals if you receive any of the following:
- Income Support
- Income based Job Seeker’s Allowance
- Income related Employment and Support Allowance
- Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit but no element of Working Tax Credit and have an annual income (as assessed by HM Revenues & Customs) that does not exceed £16,190
- If you are supported under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Working Tax Credit during the four-week period immediately after your employment finishes or after you start to work less hours per week
- Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400 (£616.67 per month), as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods).
To check if your child is eligible, apply online by going to the below website for an immediate response or call 01473 260989.
Click here to find out more.